Come by and visit our SWOS booth at the “Third Thursday” markets! The market is located in Montezuma Park on the corner of North Market Street and Montezuma Avenue, with live music and family friendly activities, and SWOS will be right there for you and with you! Dates & Times: 5 TO 8 P.M. ON JULY 20, AUG. 17 AND SEPT. 21.
Come by and take a look at our selection of dragon t-shirts and sweatshirts, or pick up a flyer/brochure to learn more about SWOS, including new programs and opportunities for high school students–and register for classes for the 2017/18 school year if you are psyched about SWOS.
- A learning program built upon a student’s academic abilities, interests, goals and personal strengths.
- An advisor-advisee relationship between staff and students.
- A flexible schedule of courses and field experiences designed to meet the needs of the student.
- Community-based service learning.
- Curriculum is based on the Colorado and National Model Content Standards employing an expeditionary and experiential approach as the vehicle for delivery.
- Character Education Curriculum (SWOSology) guides students in becoming socially responsible adults.